Spinach Zucchini Cheese Muffin
Looking for a delicious and nutritious snack that's also easy to make? Try these Spinach Zucchini Cheese Muffins! Made with frozen spinach, grated zucchini, and parmesan cheese, these muffins are a healthy and flavorful snack that's perfect for on-the-go or as a lunchbox treat.
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 eggs
- 125 g frozen spinach thawed & drained
- 120 g grated haloumi
- 1 zucchini, grated medium size
- 30 g parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Add the flour, flax meal parmesan, baking powder & bicarb together and mix with a fork.
- In another bowl whisk the egg, spinach, haloumi, zucchini, yogurt & mint, add some pepper here too if you like.
- Gently add the wet ingredients to the dry being careful not to over mix.
- Divide between a lined 6 hole muffin tray and bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for around 25-30 minutes until cooked through