Looking for a delicious and hearty seafood dish that's is warming and nourishing? Try this Seafood Stew! It's high in protein and low in fat, making it a healthy and satisfying meal that's perfect for anyone looking for a nutritious and delicious dinner.
- 250 g mixed seafood (marinara mix)
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp chopped red chilli
- 2 sprays olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, including chopped stalks
- 410 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium capsicum (140g)
- 250 ml coconut water
- 200 g small potatoes, quartered try chat or kipfler potatoes
- Season seafood mix and stir through the lime juice, refrigerate until needed.
- Gently cook the onion and garlic with some spray oil until soft then add the tomatoes, capsicum, coconut water & potatoes.
- Let that simmer for about 25 mins until the potatoes are cooked.
- Lastly add the seafood and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with lots of coriander and lime zest