Lamb Cutlets Pomegranate Couscous
Made with tender lamb cutlets and a flavorful pomegranate glaze, this dish is served with a side of fluffy couscous that's packed with herbs and spices. A great meal to share with your loved ones or perfect for entertaining, these Lamb Cutlets with Pomegranate Couscous are sure to impress!
- 6 french lamb cutlets
- 1/3 cup cous cous
- olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp pistachio nuts, toasted
- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- 160 g snow peas, julienned raw
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 2 pinches sumac
- Cook cous cous as per direction on packet.
- Mix through parsley, pistachio, pomegranate seeds and snow peas.
- Sear lamb cutlets in a hot pan for 2 minutes each side (longer if you prefer medium to well done).
- In a bowl mix the pomegranate molasses, boiling water & sumac, toss with lamb cutlets whilst still warm and allow them to rest for a few minutes.
- Serve over cous cous salad allowing the juices from the lamb, sumac and molasses to dress the salad