Beetroot Hummus with Crudites
This hummus is a nutritious and colourful dip that's perfect for entertaining or as a healthy snack. Serve with the snow peas, cucumber sticks & carrots and garnish with some fresh herbs.
- 1 large beetroot
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g can chickpeas, reserve half the water
- 2 tsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- sprinkle of smokey paprika and chilli flakes
- 100g snow peas
- 1 cucumber
- 7 dutch carrots
- Roast the beetroot in foil with 1 tsp olive oil, remove skin.
- Blend roasted beetroot, chickpeas with half the water, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and spices in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with the snow peas, cucumber sticks & carrots and garnish with some fresh herbs.