Smoked Trout Pattie
- 100 g smoked trout fillets flaked or chopped
- 1/4 cup edamame beans shelled to fill 1/4 cup & chopped up
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups salad greens
- Cook quinoa as per instructions on packet and allow to cool a little.
- Chop the edamame and spring onion and mix with the quinoa, lemon zest, egg & trout.
- Form 4 patties and gently cover them in the panko crumbs.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for around 20minutes or until they look golden.
- Serve with salad leaves and lemon cheeks