Cranberry, Pistachio & Carrot Balls
Made with just a few simple ingredients these balls are a nutritious and satisfying snack that's perfect for on-the-go or as a midday pick-me-up
Servings: 14 balls
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios shelled
- 1 cup carrot finely grated
- 1/2 tsp rosewater
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- 2 scoops vanilla & cinnamon protein powder (60g)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp water
- Soak cranberries in warm water for 5 minutes then drain.
- In a food processor mix all ingredients until a paste forms.
- Roll into balls (if you wet your hands, it helps stop the paste sticking as much) and keep in a jar in the fridge