Cacao & Almond Balls
Whether you're looking for a healthy snack to enjoy at work or home, or simply want to satisfy your sweet tooth in a nutritious way, these Cacao & Almond Balls are a great choice. They're naturally sweetened with dates, and the addition of almonds adds healthy fats and protein.
Servings: 14 balls
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup fresh dates
- 2/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops choc hazelnut protein powder
- 5 tbsp water
- In a food processor blitz almonds then add the dates, cacao and water.
- Wet your hands as you go and shape into balls.
- You need to press it together quite firmly at the start but it will come together.
- Keep in a container in the fridge