Apricot & Coconut Balls
These balls are a nutritious and flavourful treat that's perfect for on-the-go or as a midday snack. They're naturally sweetened with apricots, and can be customised with your favourite spices or add-ins, like cinnamon or chopped nuts.
Servings: 14 balls
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 3/4 cup coconut shredded or dessicated
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp water
- Add sunflower seeds, apricots, oats and orange juice in a food processor and form a paste.
- Then add remaining ingredients, reserving ¼ cup shredded coconut for later and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 14 balls, it helps to have a little bowl of water to wet your hands in so it doesn't get too sticky.
- Roll in reserved coconut.
- Store in the fridge