Recently Kerri-Anne Kennerly was curious to know how on earth I was going to get Matt Preston in shape. She wanted to know if foodies can actually be fit, and what my top tips are for getting someone like Matt into shape. Here is our interview:
My Top Tips to Becoming a Fit Foodie
- Begin with a 2 week Detox to kick start your metabolism
- Learn how long it takes to burn off certain foods
- Don’t get portion distortion
- Get creative with low calorie, high flavour foods
- Eat even sized meals throughout day
- Train before breakfast on an empty stomach
- Wear a heart rate monitor and count your calories burnt
- Pick exercises that burn the most calories
- Something is better than nothing!
Are you a foodie? Do you think foodies can be fit too???