Big kids and little kids will love this super healthy treat, with lots of variations get creative and stash a batch!
- popsicle moulds
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Gently heat the berries and coconut water in a saucepan for around 10 minutes or until the juices in the berries begin to release and the coconut water becomes sticky then allow to cool.
- Combine the maple syrup, yoghurt, milk & vanilla in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Fill popsicle mould with a little of the yoghurt mixture then some of the berry mixture, continue until the mould is full.
- Using an ice cream stick stir the mixture ever so slightly then leave the stick in the middle of the mould and freeze.