Ginger & Coriander Dumplings
Dumplings are so much easier to make than they sound, and my recipe is one of the easiest! Get creative and give it a crack!
- blender or stick blender
- colander, sieve or strainer (anything you use to steam your veggies or drain pasta)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1 handful chopped coriander include some stem
- 1 egg
- 170 g chicken breast, minced
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 150g choy sum or bok choy or spinach
- 1 tbsp soy sauce to serve
- Using blender or stick blender, blitz ginger, garlic, fish sauce, sesame oil & coriander to make a paste.
- Mix paste with minced chicken breast and egg.
- Divide between wonton wrappers, wet edges and seal up.
- Steam for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce and boiled choy sum.